TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of information technology act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the information technology act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
The domain name https://kunalrawal.com/ including if applicable its community services (hereinafter referred to as “community”) available throughhttps://kunalrawal.com/‘s mobile app ( hereinafter referred to as “site” or “website” or “kunalrawal.com”) is registered in the name of kunal rawal vibe private limited is a company limited by shares having corporate identity number (cin) u18109mh2017ptc301036 (hereinafter referred to as “krvpl”).
Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement carefully before proceeding.
All products/services and information displayed on kunalrawal.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Kunalrawal.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of kunalrawal.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Use of the site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the indian contract act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. Are not eligible to use the site. You may use this site only if your age is over 18 years.
Kunalrawal.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the site if kunalrawal.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. In case of a business entity, you represent that you have the necessary authority to bind the entity to this user agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from India.
Unless otherwise stated as additional terms and conditions which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of kunalrawal.com you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
Access to certain areas and/or content of the community is restricted. Kunalrawal.com reserves the right to restrict access to other areas and/or content of the community, or indeed this entire website, at the website’s discretion.
If kunalrawal.com provides you with a user id and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user id and password are kept confidential.
Kunalrawal.com may disable your user id and password in kunalrawal.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
It is the user’s responsibility to keep the details of the account and password confidential and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Kunalrawal.com shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by the user to protect the account details or the password. In case of any suspected breach please contact us immediately. If kunalrawal.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the kunalrawal.com site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to kunalrawal.com. You can register with us by clicking on the registration link and create an “account” on our website. You also have an option to shop with us as a guest. If anytime in future you wish to register with us, you can do the same by creating an account through our website. Our registration process is fast and free of cost and after you become a registered user future purchases become convenient for you. By creating an account with our store, you will be able to get through the checkout process faster. In furtherance to the same you can also save multiple shipping/delivery addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more. We take no responsibility for any order placed/ refund claimed by any minor, any person of unsound mind, unauthorized agents and/or any person otherwise incompetent to place such order/claim refund
YOU ALSO AGREE TO:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by kunalrawal website during the registration process (such information being the “registration data”)
- Maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if kunalrawal.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the user agreement, kunalrawal.com will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the site.
TRANSACTIONS & CANCELLATIONS
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove it otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
FRAUDULENT /DECLINED TRANSACTIONS
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE CUSTOMER
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
CANCELLATION BY KUNALRAWAL.COM
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your card account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Payments are to be made through following modes and mediums:
- Credit/debit card
- Net banking
While availing any of the payment modes and mediums offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- 1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- Or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “bank/s”,
- Or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- Or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on kunalrawal.com by you shall be compulsorily in indian rupees acceptable by the union of india. Kunalrawal.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Krvpl has the sole discretion to provide for the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by krvpl prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card, paypal or wire transfers. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on your invoice, measured from the date of the invoice . Krvpl has all the discretion to cancel and/or deny orders. Krvpl is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by krvpl if any and reserves all the rights to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to govt. Issued id and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
Orders are packed and shipped from monday to friday only. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays are processed on the next business day. If we are unable to process your order due to an inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed by additional 2 business days. Orders that contain products that are out of stock, may take additional business days to process depending upon the availability of the products that are out of stock.
We provide shipping facilities from mumbai to all the other territories throughout india except the areas declared unreachable by our logistic partners. The cost of shipping will be calculated and indicated at the time of checkout. The price you see on the checkout page is inclusive of shipping cost and is exactly what you shall be paying if you place your order with us.
You may kindly note that although we try our best to deliver your products during the estimated time frame, the delivery dates are not guaranteed. No extra handling charges will be charged to you at the time of delivery. Please do not make any such extra payments to anyone at the time of delivery.
If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, the order will be taken back and marked as not delivered. You can then obtain directions on how to procure your order.
You can track the status of your order from the “my account” tab available on the homepage of our website which shall give a personalized space to view and track all your orders with us. Unless requested by the logistic partners, we do not require a signature for delivery. We do not ask for any personal information from our customers at the time of delivery other than identification proof. Please be careful while providing any information to any person claiming to be an agent of www.kunalrawal.com
Not all products qualify for fast track shipping. The order will be dispatched only after receipt of payment from your end. Estimated time of delivery shall be calculated from the date of dispatch only.
Also, kunalrawal.com offers certain products domestically (i.e. in india) and internationally. If you purchase any product, you shall be responsible for paying any applicable tax, that shall reflect in your payment receipt at the time of checkout.
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING PRODUCT REVIEWS
Who can write a product review on kunalrawal.com?
Anyone who has an account with kunalrawal.com can write a product review.
Are there any specific rules that need to be followed while writing a review?
No, there are no specific rules which need to be followed while writing a review. However, we have we put together some guidelines which can be followed while writing a product review –
- BE PRECISE AND SPECIFIC
While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other kunalrawal users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore, a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy.
- DON’T KEEP ANY LOOSE ENDS
Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product.
- SPELL WHAT IS REQUIRED
A good review should serve the most basic purpose i.e. what you liked/disliked about the product and why with the exact details.
- REMOVE DISTRACTIONS FROM REVIEW
Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to spell check and proofread your review accurately.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE AVOIDED WHILE WRITING A REVIEW?
Kunalrawal reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following –
- Inappropriate content – like promotional information or phone numbers.
- Information not related to product – shipment/delivery experience, availability, ordering etc.
- Inaccuracies in product information & product catalogue.
- References – to other retailers, pricing, personal information etc.
- Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
- Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
- Foreign language content.
- Off-topic information or obscene content.
- Irrelevant user ids or email ids used for posting reviews.
- No falsified feedback to be provided.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM
- That you will use the services provided by kunalrawal.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the site and transacting on the site.
- You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Kunalrawal.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), kunalrawal.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of kunalrawal.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- To compensate kunalrawal.com for any extra cost incurred for re-delivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
- That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this site doing so at your sole risk.
- After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the product’s description.
YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the site.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and colours.
- Further, any kind of promotional and / or marketing activity by the users on community is strictly prohibited. In case any such activity is found, we reserve the right to delete that piece of content from the community.
We have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colours of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour or other details will be accurate.
When you visit the site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will also have to provide us with a valid mobile number while placing an order with us. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email and/or by sms, phone calls or by posting notices on the site or by any other mode as introduced from time to time. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
2. You authorize krvpl to disclose necessary information that you have provided to third parties, or information that krvpl has obtained about your account: (i) to agents of krvpl or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii) where it is necessary for fulfilment with third party suppliers.
- By entering into this agreement, you authorize krvpl and its suppliers to share personal information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, full name and address.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this agreement or the program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement will not exceed the cash paid/transaction amount or payable to you under this agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program or any products sold through the program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the kunalrawal.com site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Any dispute or difference whatsoever arising between the parties out of or relating to the construction, meaning, scope operation or effect of this agreement or the validity or the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of arbitration of the indian council of arbitration and the award made in pursuance thereof shall be binding on the parties. The seat of arbitration shall be mumbai, maharashtra. The cost of arbitration shall be borne solely by the customer/consumer/buyer. You further acknowledge and agree that our rights in the content are of a special, unique, extraordinary character, giving them peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be readily estimated and may not be adequately compensated for in monetary damages.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the indian republic and the state of maharashtra rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.
DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- You authorize kunal rawal vibe private limited to disclose necessary information that you have provided to third parties, or information that kunal rawal vibe private limited has obtained about your account: (i) to agents of kunal rawal vibe private limited or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; or (iii) where it is necessary for fulfillment with third party suppliers.
- By entering into this agreement, you authorize kunal rawal vibe private limited and its suppliers to share personal information about you, including but not limited to your e-mail address, full name and address.
REVIEWS, FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS
All discussions, ratings, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms, community service and/or other message or communication facilities means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. End user acknowledges that any material posted on the website is public and not private communication. Kunalrawal.com does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any material, and, therefore, kunalrawal.com specifically disclaims any liability concerning the material and any actions resulting from end users participation in any material, including any objectionable content. Generally, any communication which end user posts to kunalrawal.com (whether in community, chat rooms, discussion groups, message boards, or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential and you grant to kunalrawal.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to kunalrawal.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by kunalrawal.com as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. Notwithstanding kunalrawal.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, kunalrawal.com does not undertake to monitor and is not responsible of the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
Everything located on or in this site, including the microsites, is our exclusive property and can be used with express permission of the copyright and/or trademark owner. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking, or otherwise modifying of this site or any of the microsites without our express written permission of kunalrawal.com is strictly prohibited. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject end user to civil and / or criminal penalties.
This site and microsites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of website protected by copyright. We own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. End user may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. End user may download / print / save copyrighted material for end user’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without our express permission of kunalrawal.com and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. End user acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the site or a web site otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with kunalrawal.com shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of owners, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of kunalrawal.com, unless otherwise stated.
End user shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. We do not have any express burden or responsibility to provide end user with indications, markings or anything else that may aid end user in determining whether the material in question is copyrighted or trademarked. End user shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of this site, end user warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. End user also permits any other end user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that end user’s personal use. End user hereby grants us the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on this site by end user. We hereby reserve the right to terminate its agreement with any end user who repeatedly infringes on copyright rights upon notification to us by the copyright owner.
The foregoing provisions of this clause apply equally to and are for the benefit of kunalrawal.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licencors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless krvpl, its employees, partners, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this user agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this user agreement.
We may terminate this agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to terminate any passwords or accounts of end user in the event of any conduct by end user which we, in our sole discretion, consider to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by end user of this agreement. Our right to any comments shall survive any termination of this user agreement. Any such termination of the user agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the user agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
The site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “as is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the site.
The site provides content from other internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this user agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the site, its services or this user agreement.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of kunalrawal.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this user agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. Krvpl or their associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the site or that the operation of the site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the site. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, kunalrawal.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against kunalrawal.com officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any tcp/ip packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Kunalrawal.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available from kunalrawal.com on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., netscape navigator, microsoft explorer).
- FORCE MAJEURE: Without prejudice to any other provision herein, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond the our control, including, without limitation, acts of the end user, embargo or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of kunalrawal.com ‘s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labor difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement and any operating rules for the website established by kunalrawal.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- WAIVER: No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder is a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The failure of either party to exercise any of its rights under this agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or forfeiture of such rights or any other rights provided hereunder.
- HEADINGS: The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall be of no legal force or effect.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions contained in this agreement and the remaining portions of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- GOVERNING LAW:This agreement will be governed by laws of india, subject to the courts in mumbai, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
- PAYMENT DECLINE:We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.